Gifts, Samples & Tea Bags AWARD WINNERS GIFT BOX
Three multi-award winning Australian green teas
Or 4 interest free payments of $10.00 every fortnight with . Learn more
Our beautiful gift box featuring three award-winning Australian grown green teas.
– a refreshing steamed tea with grassy-sweet umami notes
– won a Bronze Medal (2021) and a Silver Medal (2017) at the Royal Sydney Fine Food Show and a Bronze Medal (2018) at the Royal Hobart Fine Food Show
– a flavoursome and comforting roasted tea with a nutty, toasty finish
– won a Bronze Medal (2021), a Silver Medal (2018) and a Gold Medal (2017) at the Royal Sydney Fine Food Show, and a Bronze Medal (2018) at the Royal Hobart Fine Food Show
- MATCHA GENMAICHA
– a full flavoured tea with balanced roasted, nutty and vegetal notes
– won a Silver Medal (2017) at the Royal Sydney Fine Food Show, and a Bronze Medal (2018) at the Royal Hobart Fine Food Show
Here’s what our customers say about these classic Japanese style teas…
- “This tea is a delight, light, vegetal, a little buttery and very refreshing” – Shincha
- “OMGoodness, this tea! It is absolutely divine. It’s exactly how it is described and the best roasted green tea I have ever had” – Houjicha
- “I love the Matcha Genmaicha… it is a nice strong taste. Perfect for my after dinner tea. It is the best!” – Matcha Genmaicha
What’s in the box?
Our gift box features glass jars containing around 45-50g of tea each (it varies due to leaf size). Descriptions of each tea together with brewing instructions are on the underside of the lid. The matt black cardboard box has a gold foiled icon on the top, a postcard, and is tied with natural string or black satin ribbon. It really is the perfect gift for a tea lover. Box dimensions are 16cm (l) x 12cm (w) x 6cm (h).
To ensure the tea stays fresh and full flavoured keep the jars in the box or store in a dark cupboard away from light and moisture.
These teas contains some caffeine. No artificial flavours are added.
Australian green tea.
Australian green tea.
- Matcha Genmaicha
Australian green tea with imported rice and matcha powder.
Serve: 1 teaspoon per cup of water (250ml)
Water temperature: 60° – 70°
Steeping time: 3 minutes (no longer!)
Remove leaves from pot before drinking. Never use boiling water when brewing.