Herbs and herbal teas have been used for centuries to cure minor ailments. Whether or not you believe that they do have specific medicinal benefits, one thing the teas do have is a high vitamin content. Why not substitute your coffee or diet drink for a delicious tea instead. Who knows, they may have those hidden health benefits after all.
- Camomile tea's health benefits may include the reduction of anxiety and insomnia.
- Genmaicha tea is a green tea which is combined with roasted brown rice.
- Green Tea has high levels of antioxidants. It is also used to aid weight loss and improve cholesterol levels.
- Hojicha tea is drunk to improve the immune system, to ease cardiovascular diseases, to aid weight loss and improve relaxation.
- Jasmine Green Tea is rich in antioxidants. it is used to aid weight loss, to promote cholesterol reduction and to aid relaxation.
- Kukicha Tea is a Japanese blend of tea made of stems, stalks, and twigs.
- Lime & Mint Teas are vitamin c rich. It is said to rejuvenate the skin, relieve constipation, reduce ulcers, gout, piles and gum problems.
- Coconut Tea is said to increase metabolism, help with weight loss and is also vitamin c rich.
- Sencha Green Tea is a Japanese green tea. It is used as an antioxidant. It is used for weight loss and to improve cholesterol levels.