Gifts & Samples FIRST HARVEST GIFT BOX
Three single origin, single variety, first harvest green teas
Or 4 interest free payments of $10.00 every fortnight with . Learn more
Our beautiful gift box features our three Australian grown, single origin, single variety, first harvest green teas: Genmaicha and the award-winning Shincha and Matcha Genmaicha – so you get to try them all:
– a refreshing steamed tea with grassy-sweet umami notes
- Matcha Genmaicha
– a flavoursome tea with balanced roasted, nutty and vegetal notes
– a comforting tea with smooth, toasted popcorn notes
Here’s what our customers say about these classic Japanese style teas…
- “This tea is a delight, light, vegetal, a little buttery and very refreshing” – Shincha
- “Beautiful, unique taste – refreshing and satisfying” – Genmaicha
- “I love the Matcha Genmaicha… it is a nice strong taste. Perfect for my after dinner tea. It is the best!” – Matcha Genmaicha
What’s in the box?
Our gift box features glass jars containing around 45 – 50g of tea each (it varies due to leaf size). Descriptions of each tea together with brewing instructions are on the underside of the lid. The matt black cardboard box has a gold foiled icon on the top, a postcard, and is tied with natural string. It really is the perfect gift for a tea lover. Box dimensions are 16cm (l) x 12cm (w) x 6cm (h).
To ensure the tea stays fresh and full flavoured keep the jars in the box or store in a dark cupboard away from light and moisture.
These teas contains some caffeine. No artificial flavours are added.
Australian green tea.
Australian green tea with imported rice.
- Matcha Genmaicha
Australian green tea with imported rice and matcha powder.
Serve: 1 teaspoon per cup of water (250ml)
Water temperature: 60° – 70°
Steeping time: 3 minutes (no longer!)
Remove leaves from pot before drinking. Never use boiling water when brewing.